Hello HL Coders and Valve,

My modification is being released on Steam and now it has its own appid. I
have an issue with Half-Life in-game server browser and I think there's
something wrong with appid checks in it.

The issue is in-game server browser doesn't show up any servers created in
my mod (or hlds with steam_appid.txt). It only shows old servers which are
working as HL mod and when I try to connect to them I get "STEAM validation
rejected" message. I think that it's normal behavior when you try to
connect to appid 70 servers with some "other" app having another appid.
I just want servers with my appid were showing up in my mod in-game server
browser. I have set up Steam server browser right (View > Servers and then
I select my mod in server filter), so if I create a server in my mod it
will appear there, but no luck for in-game server browser.

Maybe there's some settings file to help me solve this issue (seems like
Source engine has something like that). I really hope that issue doesn't
come from something like hard-coded mod names in ServerBrowser.dll, or if
it does maybe some workaround exists.

Modification: "Base Defense"
AppID: 632730

Kind regards,