While there are occasional glimmerings of truth in your post especially
with how microsoft was aiming to make themselves a gaming monopoly. The
reat of your email is mis-informed or lacks understanding of the nuances of
how games work.
you claim backwards compatibility was broken by using evidence of CSGO
being able to load CSS maps these are not equivalent they are both on the
same engine it would the same as claiming the had backwards compatibility
for Half life in CS1.6 by allowing you to load the MP DM levels in 1.6.

your claiming that it's an industry scam by hardware vendors seems to not
understand the concept of technological evolution. As a civilization we did
not manage to evolve and get better at inventing things by claiming that
new inventions are scams otherwise we'd all be using horses and
carriages because the plane, train, and automobile are obvious scams as
well. what motivated hardware manufacturers to make better and better
hardware was consumer demand for better hardware. because there was better
hardware developers could do a lot more and did so usually for the visual
standards. though stylized games tend to fare far better than games that
pursued realism without thoughts of artistic curation.

CS2 does not use Havok it uses rubikon a engine made in house.

Dota 2 and CS2 suffer from a lack of updates not from source 2.
HL:A is VR game if it sold comparable numbers to the original Half life it
would have been a huge paradigm shift for the games industry let alone
valve. However it is a VR game so its Sales are limited to those who own a
headset or plan on getting one imminently.

Valve has plenty of Talent they just struggle with shipping things and get
bogged down with infighting and insider politics is my understanding.

Hacking is hardly a new problem but it is an omnipresent one for the whole
industry. I suspect that the lack of focus on community servers in the
larger MP game industry is a large reason why it's gotten so bad. back in
the day obvious cheaters got banned and stuck in either hacker vs hacker
servers or outright banned by the primitive anticheats of the time.
Nowadays it's all matchmaking so if you want to do anything slightly
competitive you go against cheaters even if you are only playing for fun
but want a more team focused environment.