hldsupdatetool is still steam.
Command line and gui is just interfaces, graphical or pure text.

Right?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason L. Schwab
Sent: 26. september 2005 06:10
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] omg guys...

Well jeez, your completely wrong. Ever heard of hldsupdate tool? Even
the newest engine updates and server changes where available via the
non-steam command line tool.

So far the command line (non-gui, non steam) tool, has not been updated
by valve in order to support dod:source's server stuff. Only the GUI
win32 steam application has the dod:s dedicated server listed as of yet.