From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26. september 2005 05:44
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Dod Source

Oh well... the "server" is available via STEAM.

Looks like vALVE may hav made another exceedingly stupid judgement error
if they think "dedicated server" is tied to a STEAM account.

The clock os ticking. If vALVE stupids out on this then I am getting out
of this retarded video game "business" (I make NO money folks..NOT a GSP
like Ray) completely and switching to scenario paintball events.

Damn... go to just one woodsball event and you will never... ever... go
back to wasting money on video games eh?

lol... come on vALVE... give us some info!

On