-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sgt.Rock -=GOM=-
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:33 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: SV: [hlds] Still issues with last Server Update

Wondering:

I am also having re-occuring crashes with mani version 1.10za (only
plugin).
Maybe the problem is related to friendly fire..(?) At least that is a
sure way that I can get the server to crash. By killing a team-mate
once, makes no harm..  But killing another team-mate again, even later
in a new game (same map), will get my server to crash with
memory-error...

So... What are your FF-setting? On or off? And do you experience
crashes?
My server has FF set to "On".. And craches...

Sgt. Rock