I stand corrected .. but when you leave vague information Tyler, it's
obviously going to make people doubt it.  That's great if it actually is
coming out as promised.  We can all only hope it will come out very soon.  I
am too disappointed that we don't have the server files early (as promised)
. but things happen.  Let's see what happens around the 'official' release
time in less than 2 hours.  Then we can end the speculation.

Tyler Cook wrote:
--
fine then... proof is what you need:
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rss2id.jpg