Your not very clear on whats 'NOT' working. Adminmod runs metamod which
will manage/load all your 'addons'. Double check all the .ini files and
make sure the files your loading match the directory structure your
running.

ie; addons/adminmod/modified/plugin_base.amx

If metamod isn't loading for you try to define it yourself in your
commandline.

ie; -game tfc -console +maxplayers 19 +map 2fort -dll
addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll +log on +secure 1

my examples are based on tfc/addons file structure

good luck, like many said..

its pretty easy once ya get things going

peace