-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 1nsane .
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:05 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server updated

Yeah more filters on the Internet tag would be a much better idea. I doubt
many 25+ player server admins will like having their servers outsourced to a
second rate "Custom" tab. Not that we haven't bypassed this already but for
how long? And why not have a nice compromise where everyone wins? Hmm Valve
works in mysterious ways.