So as far as I known, the idea is that we can use the "tf_mvm_missioncycle.res"
file to set up custom MvM modes. Has anyone done this successfully yet? I know
it was very broken at the launch and after the first couple patches. Did this
functionality ever get fixed?

I'm looking for a way to make it possible for admins and possibly players on my
server to choose a custom mission layout for the MvM maps. Ideally, something
like nominate/RTV that would change not only the map but also the popfile. One
of my community members told me they played on a server that had round mode
voting, but it seemed to crash a lot.

-J