Hey Lin, we are running a bug tracker for DoD:S (amongst others), head over to
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games and open up a bug so we can
track this.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Lin Allen
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:08 AM
To: Eric Smith; 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'; 'Half-Life
dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: [hlds] DoD:S broken skybox issue

One of the recent updates "broke" skyboxes in half of the custom DoD:S maps.
We have an awesome mapper who found the issue:

"Think I found the skybox problem.

Under the new vpk file structure,valve only included vmt files for the
"sky_day01_01" sky.  All of the other standard valve skys only have
"sky_day01_0xhdr" vmt files."

Is this something Valve will fix on a future release?