I don't think CSGO in and of itself has a Web api. The steam api doesn't
really have much of anything in the way of getting images and market
values. However there are ways to retrieve the data by publicly available
json files/pages.

CSGO-stats.com does crawl a lot of information from the game and it isn't
always correct but decent portions of the data do seem to be correct. I
have no idea how or where he is getting that data from but you might want
to track the guy who developed that down and see if he's willing to share
or help you out.