Can u even talk properly anymore? Is your brain so rotten that speech is beyond
you? Please, go outside. Anyways, time for another point-by-point breakdown

> 1) Evidence is filed with law enforcement, and the Courts.
And promptly thrown out. tbh you're probably already banned from there.

> 2) Yes Saint encourage people to cyberstalking. Conspiracy to commit
> cyberstalking.
English please?

> 3) Evidence of Cyberbullying / Harassment / and Cyberstalking are provided in
> these emails. From these lists. The archives are full of additional evidence.
There's more evidence incriminating you (on both of your accounts) than there
is for anyone in this list. Refuting delusions is not a crime. Threatening
legal ramifications is.

> 4) Use of a what you think is anonymous email clients /- VPN, is not so
> anonymous when protonmail / proton vpn is a client of my clients.
If you claim to know who the are from protonmail, then why don't you prove it?
Also, bashing trolls does not require anonymity.

> 5) Saint? By 4encouraging others to Cyberstalk me as Stealths Counsel? You
> have committed cyberstalking, and now have proven conspiracy to cyberstalk. A
> 20 year federal felony offense.
You just said that you were trying to find who everyone using protonmail was.
Sounds a lot worse than Saint simply responding to emails. By the way, do you
even know what stalking means? Please, use a dictionary. Also, you fail to
consider that not everyone lives in the US (as you claim not to do, despite
saying that's the court's location).

> These are very serious charges being brought against you. I suggest before
> ever saying another thing you consult with your Attorneys.
Brought where? You provide no proof of anything at all, ever.

> Unless you like spending 5-10 yrs in a federal, or international prison.
"International Prision". Please think about those words for a bit.

> End of Communications upon penalty of law.
Citation pls.

> -Stephanie
> International Legal Counsel
OMG guys stealth can spell now!!