The recent Counter-Strike update on steam has exposed some differences
between the current SDK engine interface and the one currently used by
the engine. In the process of porting the engine to the 64-bit AMD
architecture we had to make changes to ensure data type size coherence
across architectures. The up-shot of this change is that the compiler
signatures of the engine interface differ slightly between the SDK and
steam version.

This difference caused a crash when accessing the new member functions
we introduced for Czero.

To fix this problem you will need to update your SDK, put the files in
this zip:
http://www.adminmod.org/downloads/updated_eiface.tgz
Into the "engine/" directory (so it overwrites eiface.h and adds
Sequence.h and archtypes.h). These files are formatted for linux
machines (i.e \n line endings, not \r\n). MSVC should be able to handle
these files without a problem.

MetaMod also needs a code patch, the diff for it (against version 1.17)
can be downloaded from:
http://www.adminmod.org/downloads/metamod_1.17_diff.gz

I have posted updated MetaMod and AdminMod binaries that contains these
fixes:
http://www.adminmod.org/downloads/metamod_117_adminmod_25058.tgz
for people that want the fixes right now.

- Alfred