"ToP CaT =^..^=" wrote:

> Gj... Now I hope to see a client patch from VALVe.

After the troubles with the reference to the stdlibc++-libc6.1-2.so.3 we
have recompiled version 2.50.51 which is now again statically linked
against stdlibc++ and shouldn't cause any trouble anymore. We have
packed it together with an updated version of Metamod (1.13.3). From the
Metamod Changelog:

  - Fixed UTIL_VarArgs and UTIL_LogPrintf (copied from SDK) to use
proper
    bounds-checking (to help prevent buffer overflows).

Use the links from the Admin Mod frontpage or directly:

http://www.adminmod.org/downloads/update/halflifeadmin-update-2_50_51.tgz
http://www.adminmod.org/downloads/update/halflifeadmin-mysql-update-2_50_51.tgz

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Florian.

--
Want to produce professional emails and Usenet postings?