I noted in an earlier thread i am having a randomly crashing hlds
cs 1.6 server.  The thing is..there is not common map..i have
over 250 megs free with everything running.  I have 800 megs free
hdd space for logs from the server(of which i had used maybe 20
of).  Does hlds maybe not like the permission level 755?  It has
to be endemic to hlds as the teamspeak server and the rest of the
system are rock solid.  I am going to reformat it one more time
with a newly downloaded centos iso JIC but i do not think that
will fix it.  I am leaning towards hlds needing permission 777?

any ideas would be highly appreciated

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)