UA has released a new C-D have you evaluated that one yet?

mercury wrote:
Hello dear readers of the hlds_linux mailing list, dear VALVe Employees,

I just wanted to ask if anybody out there knows any anti-cheat tool
for Counter-Strike 1.6 which is usefully working at the moment.

As we all know, VAC is outdated since several months and CD has been
hacked lately. At the moment, there is no way of realizing a fair
competition regarding CS games. Both mainstream anti-cheat tools, VAC and
CD are not worth a penny right now.

Some days ago, when things regarding this CD - Crack went public we
(the ESL, the biggest european online gaming league) decided to stop
all our Counter-Strike Ladders. And this is not something we like to
do very often. Read more here if interested:
http://www.esl-europe.net/eu/news/9661/
http://www.steambans.com/news.php?id=1267

Please dont get me wrong, i am not trying to sound important here. But
i have to reach as many people as i can to try to find some
information about other possible, not much-known alternatives to
prevent cheating. The situation regarding cheats today is even worse
than it was some months ago. And it wont get any better. If you know
any tool which might be useful at the moment, please report it to me.
You may even contact me directly if you can help in any way. We are
definately interested in any way of cooperation for anything that you
might provide that can help us all.
Please dont let cheating prevail.

--
Best regards,
 mercury            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- My "Foundation" verse: Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)