-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Tilson
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:22 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Bodies froim the sky?

Since the update there are these strange 5 to 10 second freezes that end
with a pile of bodies falling on you. Strange.

-- My "Foundation" verse: Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)