mine is a p-4

Phoenix wrote:

I have a HL2DM server also running Linux that has been crashing every hour
since the last update. Really weird, it restarts at 15 passed every hour. I
believe it is also on a amd system. I will find out for sure though.

-- Computer Housecalls, Networks, Security, Web Design: http://www.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com My "Foundation" verse: Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: