Hey All,

When trying to start a Day of Defeat: Source server I get the following
error;

Auto detecting CPU

Using AMD Optimised binary.

Auto-restarting the server on crash

AppFramework : Unable to load module bin/soundemittersystem_i486.so!

Unable to load interface VSoundEmitter002 from
bin/soundemittersystem_i486.soFri May 26 03:03:58 BST 2006: Server Quit

I have tried doing a completely fresh install, how ever I still get the same
error - possibly a permission error?

The whole directory has is chmod'd 755.

Any ideas?

Cheers