From: "Andrew Forsberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] CSS Cheats

There's another ecstatic cheat derivative one of my admins has found in
the wild. Here's a signature example:

bottomcolor\6\cl_dlmax\128\cl_lc\1\cl_lw\1\
cl_updaterate\20\topcolor\30\
AlphaCheat\Hack_User\*fid\5078404\
*fname\ipsy\EcstaticCheat\Hack_User\rate\7500\
name\Ipsy 007\model\gsg9

Here's a modified version of the amxx script I posted before which
catches the new one:

#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

public plugin_init(){
 register_plugin("Ecstatic Check","2.1","Anthrax")
}
public client_putinserver(id){
 new infoField[32]
 new infoField2[32]
 new infoField3[32]
 new infoField4[32]

 get_user_info(id,"EcstaticCheat",infoField,32)
 get_user_info(id,"TeKilla",infoField2,32)
 get_user_info(id,"MicCheat",infoField3,32)
 get_user_info(id,"AlphaCheat",infoField4,32)

if((equal(infoField,"Hack_User"))||(equal(infoField2,"Hack_User"))||(equal(infoField3,"Hack_User"))||(equal(infoField4,"Hack_User"))){
   new name[32]
   new auth[32]

   get_user_name(id,name,31)
   get_user_authid(id,auth,31)

   if (equal(infoField,"Hack_User")){
     server_cmd("amx_ban %d %s %s",0,auth,"Ecstatic Cheat")
     log_amx("Player %s %s was Banned for Ecstatic Cheat",name,auth)
   }
   if (equal(infoField2,"Hack_User")) {
     server_cmd("amx_ban %d %s %s",0,auth,"TeKilla Cheat")
     log_amx("Player %s %s was Banned for TeKilla Cheat",name,auth)
   }
   if (equal(infoField3,"Hack_User")) {
     server_cmd("amx_ban %d %s %s",0,auth,"Mic Cheat")
     log_amx("Player %s %s was Banned for Mic Cheat",name,auth)
   }
   if (equal(infoField4,"Hack_User")) {
     server_cmd("amx_ban %d %s %s",0,auth,"Alpha Cheat")
     log_amx("Player %s %s was Banned for Alpha Cheat",name,auth)
   }
   server_exec()
 }
}