Why dont valve make another list srcds_linux?
So all you guys that whant to talk about the srcds can post in there?
Learn that there is a BIG difference between hlds_linux and srcds_linux.

I have testet ALOT of server running 75fps - 1000fps.
And YES, the higher the FPS and sys_tickrate the server has, the better the
gameplay.
And NO, im not 15 years old and stupid.

For source i have no idea.. its very possible that you have right in that
question.
But in HLDS youre wrong.

So please.. PLEASE make difference when you post if it regards hlds or srcds.

Regards