In short, it is spam for the rest of us.

-ics

bl4nkeh kirjoitti:
It's not a spammer. It's a person who signed up to get daily digests who
happens to have an auto-responder on their email address. They'll get
the email digest once a day, and then they'll reply with their message
in French. It may seem like it's spam, but it's just saying something
like "Your message has been received and will be dealt with
accordingly." (Of course, it's probably not saying anything like that,
as I don't speak French, but that was just an example)

Idar Lund wrote:
yeah, please get rid of this spammer

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Guy Watkins
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>