We are getting these lags as well... Both mostly srcds servers, but a
few hlds customers have complained about lags... the lag varies from
rarely to quite often.

I have been going through gameservers, storageservers, network/switches,
firewalls and cant find anything wrong... nothing load/performance wise
anyway... The lags are there even far away from peak-hours.

Regards Thomas @ DSRack