Steam seems to have had some sort of maintenance / outage to day again,
twice. This let our TF2 servers unconnected to some servers which
resulted for unlockable weapons not working. Since the system does not
seem to work as intended (=servers do noyt reconnect back without
rebooting them), can we get a manual command which would allow us to
reconnect them on-the-fly. It's really annoying to reboot servers with
full of people playing the game.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=784745&page=3

-ics