It was fixed in the last Left4Dead update.

Shane Arnold            -       clontar...@iinet.net.au

"For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the horse
was lost. For want of a horse, the messenger was lost. For want of a messenger,
the message was not delivered. For want of an undelivered message the war was
lost."