I've noticed on my servers that sv_search_key and steamgroup is not
always working.

Also, something you may want to let your players know if they use
mm_dedicated_force_servers, they need to enable sv_cheats and then
DISABLE BEFORE THE MAP STARTS. With sv_cheats enabled, acheivements are
not counted.

I await patiently a semi-rollback from the L4D dev team...