This sadly does not fix the Problem for good, ive disabled autoupdate on
all our servers, still some get the MasterServer restart request .. for
whatever unknown reason.
Cant be tooooo hard to fix but valve seems to ignore the problem since
the original post on the steam forum is quite dated.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Arne Guski
Tel. :: +49 4221 4577797
Fax  :: +49 4221 4577798