Some player has been causing my server to crash which causes srcds to
dump core.  I am trying to use gdb to inspect the core dump, but I don't
seem to be able to.

$ gdb srcds_i686 core.23787

GNU gdb 6.8-debian
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu"...
Cannot access memory at address 0xb7f53658

Is there a way to see what is causing this problem?