Speaking of unresolved problems...

- Unconnected commands
- Basically any invalid packet causing the server to break in some way
-- A2S_INFO spam (query caching just makes it take slightly more packets
to lag everything out)
-- A2C_PRINT spam causes lag, even before \b or bell character issues.
- 'nuker' spam is still very effective (tons of huge packets with the
string 'lol' followed by hundreds of null bytes)
- Was that friendly-heavy exploit fixed?
- Master server issues (why isn't this handled through steam yet?)
- SteamID spoofing (protip: disabling some necessary ticket checks is
not a valid fix for invalid-steam-ticket drop issues, valve)
- Linux binaries *still* misdetect the CPU and disable what few sse2
functions the engine has.
- Linux binaries suck balls and are completely unoptimized, presumably
so ancient machines that could never run OB engine servers can still
host them.
- 64bit binaries? PLZ
- Everything here http://wiki.alliedmods.net/SRCDS_Hardening
- Clients can *still* load plugins (VAC, lol)
- Empty names
- File uploads still work, you just have to be slightly more creative
and find one of the many unblocked extensions that can be used in a
exploitative fashion.

AND SO ON

PS Gimmiejobplzvalve

- Neph