I'm also seeing the client crash when using the flashlight. The server seems
fine so far.

"h...@gmx.de" <h...@gmx.de> wrote:

-autoupdate dont work anymore......

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:11:01 -0700
> Von: Jason Ruymen <jas...@valvesoftware.com>
> An: \'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list\'
> <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>, "\'h...@list.valvesoftware.com\'"
> <h...@list.valvesoftware.com>, "\'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com\'"
> <hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>
> Betreff: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source and Team Fortress 2 Update
> Available

> A required update for Counter-Strike: Source is now available.  The
> specific changes are:
>
> - Fixed incorrect stat collection by forcing all dedicated servers to
> update to the new version
>
> Jason

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.