Hey Everybody,

I get an Error when I startup my server ... a server.cfg is created (bases
on a version before orangebox)

I use the following in the orangbox folder:
./srcds_run -game cstrike +map de_dust -maxplayers 12 -debug

the I get in the console the following ... what´s the reason? my system is
openSuse 11 with actual patch-level

Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Enabling debug mode
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
./srcds_run: line 341: 27512 Illegal instruction     (core dumped) $HL_CMD

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
email debug.log to li...@valvesoftware.com
Wed Jul 14 22:29:35 CEST 2010: Server restart in 10 seconds
^CWed Jul 14 22:29:41 CEST 2010: Server Quit

The rights to the folders a set, with root it won´t work too, there a no
symbolic links in the orangebox etc.

Thanks for helping ...

Uli