Did this happen when they moved to Webkit?

I think Valve have left out all kinds of custom protocols from the
Webkit based browser. I'm still waiting for mumble://-support for
instance. I don't know if custom protocol URLs will be supported
again, but I sure hope so.

=MUPP= oGre | o...@muppfarmen.se | http://muppfarmen.se