Go on the server check the logs and verify his steam id.

On 8/13/2010 10:51 PM, ics wrote:
Heh, steam 0:0:1 belongs to valve folks so either you pranked somehow or the old trick has resurfaced, which allows somehow player to change the steamid he uses. This was happening last time around 6 years ago when CS Source came out. Someone should look into this @ Valve before it spreads.

-ics