Alfred is quite the troll, apparently.

In all seriousness though, it isn't difficult at all to change a clients
SteamID server side. It would not surprise me if this exploit still exists,
I know this still exists in HL1 (as of 2009, that is). Just look at file
Downloads/Uploads(deletions), they are still an issue to this day.

It's just sad,
Kyle.