No worries and understandable as this is really a server listing not client
q&a I just was seeing if anyone else had the same problem!

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Harry
Strongburg
Sent: 02 September 2010 18:54
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Couple of things!

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 04:52:35PM +0100, D3vilfish - Simiancage.org wrote:
> So you question my admin abilities about a client side problem,

No, I am not; please stop being so defensive. I only asked because there
is a chance that you might have been doing it wrong. Please do not take
my suggestions as a personal insult. I was not trying to insult your
abilities, I was just trying to make sure "all the bases are covered".

> I am in more than 1 steamgroup (client side) and none are showing,
> basicly there is no steamgroup scrolling list in game

I am in more than one Steam group, and all those Steam-Group servers are
showing on the scrolling list. I had a similar problem before, and I was
informed by Steam Support:

>> Please exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\
>> (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a
>> different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).
>> Delete all of the files in this folder except: The Steamapps folder
>> and Steam.exe (this file is listed as an application and features the
>> black and white Steam logo). Restart your computer. Then, you will
>> need to launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder,
>> and not from a pre-existing shortcut. With Steam running, re-test the
>> original issue.

This fixed the client-side problem for me.