Thanks,already did that. I guess my question was more on the technical side.
I had verified my steam email along time ago.Cant remember the whole ip
address but the link sent to me was along the lines of steam(company).com.cc
On checking this I realize that .cc is a topdomain in Australia I guess..

hmm