From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
Sent: 19 October 2010 01:51
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'; 'Half-Life dedicated
Subject: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2 Update Available

A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available.  The specific
changes include:

- Fixed a sentry gun exploit that let Engineers build multiple sentries.
- Fixed Engineers being able to build level 3 mini-sentries using The
Wrangler.
- Fixed the Holy Mackerel hit triggering the first blood event in Arena
mode.
- Fixed seeing error particle systems in old demos.

Jason