We have been using Fedoracore, CentOS and now debian witch I prefer as gameserver OS.

I belive its a better OS then the first 2 for srcds servers and we are using both rt and zen kernels from http://www.ulrich-block.de/ its possible to download "pre compiled" kernels or compile your own (witch is the best).

Peter

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: oGre
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 9:42 AM
To: Valve SRCDS_linux list
Subject: [hlds_linux] Pointers for setting up a TF2 server in a XEN appliance

Hi,

We run a TF2 server on a ClearOS-machine today (CentOS 5 based OS). We
would like to learn more about virtualization, specifically XEN cloud.
Anyone here have any pointers on which OS to run a TF2 server on in a
XEN appliance? General setup pointers would also be nice.

Thanks,

oGre
--
=MUPP= oGre | o...@muppfarmen.se | http://muppfarmen.se