What about this one:

http://code.google.com/p/querycache/

?

(it report the server as public even if it's private)

PS: thanks Arie ;)
extended the filtering to all those other packets :)

Il 25/01/2011 15:14, Chris ha scritto:
Ever notice that when you use the querycache that your server doesn't show
in the master server list  and if you try to query it with steam it
retrieves no information.

HLSW works to query though.

Do you have this problem too?