Hello,

Many server admins are reporting to have their servers attacked. There are several methods used to attack a srcds servers:

-UDP Flood: A packet specially crafted could make pings raise in the server. Search SRCDS DoS Fix in google, I don't remember the exact names now, but I currently use one from sourceop.com

-A2S Queries flood: an A2S Query UDP packet with random source ip is flooded making the server freeze for not being able to handle that large amount of queries. This attack must be done with a high bandwidth connection (not sure). This can be partially fixed using 'A2S Query Cache' or IPTables

I suggest you to look to the simmilar threads in this mailing list

-Rodrigo