On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:52:23 -0800, Nephyrin Zey wrote:
Adds -afternotifycmd for running a script after an update has completed.
Fixes -srvdir so people with servers installed in subdirs arn't
screwed (What, do you guys expect me to update *and* test this stuff?)
Actually fixes the empty lockfile bug. Probably.

1.7 download: http://www.nephyrin.net/tools/nemrun/1.7/
1.7 theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

I have a single question, as I can't seem to find it mentioned in the examples.

Does this work with forked L4D(2) servers? Or will this shutdown all forks as soon as an update is detected?