Has anyone else for the last week or more been having issues with the steam
update command hanging or running very slowly?

Normally a full tf2 verify all take about 20 - 30mins to run through fully
but currently we are having issues were servers are hanging on start-up due
to the update command we run (with non verify btw) just sitting there not
doing anything and currently annoying customers but we don't really want to
have to remove the update line as it ensures there server is up to date.

Cheers
Simon

Simon Gunton
Support Analyst
INX-Gaming.com
EMail: si...@inx-gaming.co.uk
Support: http://support.inx-network.com/
Tel: 01733 687699

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender. Please then delete the email
and do not disclose the contents to anyone.

Any views or opinions presented in this email or its attachments are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of INX-Network
Limited