ok, so first off we're on windows so appologies :)

we have the same issue with high cpu usage, it also seems like the server has timed-out (the time out thing appears) when the server is doing the replay checks to see if it can delete. :(

although we are running on the last MM and SM snapshots so i'm not sure if that's anything to do with it. Then again, would SM/MM affect the replay checks?