Thanks for the hwinfo output Ryan, that confirms what I thought and your lag
issues are likely the result of a weak CPU. Source (Especially on Linux) is
VERY poorly optimized, it will eat CPU's like candy.

<shameless plug>

I Rent a (single core) VDS from NFO, and depending on what I'm feeling the
E554 that I have can run either 3 Killing Floor servers, or a single insance
of SRCDS. SourceDS will chew up just about 100% of that processor on it's
own when full up on a 24 slot idle server, just ticking damage every second
or so.