VALVe keeps things exciting, be it a bit annoying every now and then, but it's
never boring with their updates around.

:D
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of E3pO [e...@wmclan.net]
Sent: 05 July 2011 08:14
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 and CSS not working since the last update -
general problem

"Whoever does QA for Valve needs their job evaluated."

I can agree with that! What is the point of them making BETA game releases
to test things with if they do releases that break the production builds?
Releases for anything that isn't a beta game should be stable builds and
nothing more. Please stop breaking things for the real games. Break the beta
all you wish.