On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:43:57 +0200, Peter Reinhold wrote:

Regarding, playback of demo recreated from server replay block files

My problem now is that the viewpoint seems to be locked, I can't move
around or follow a specific player, no amount of mouse-clicking and/or
holding, or enabling Drive from the UI does anything.

Have anyone had this problem, and maybe solved it?

I read some articles about the playback UI, shift-f2, and that you need to enable drive, and then hold down LMB and then use WASD to navigate.

If I enable drive, and hold down LMB, nothing out of the ordinary happens, except that the mousecursor "zips" back to where it was when I started holding down left (for lack of a better way to describe it)

I put the latest demo I put together here, but this behaviour happened in all of them.

http://gaming.gladblad.dk/tf2/demofile.zip

--
/Peter