- \x08 followed by a hex code with alpha in RRGGBBAA format

Does this mean we can half alpha values? Will I have to worry about people
using colorful invisible language?
Is there a CVAR to disable colors? As nice as they are I can already see
the colored chat spam. "***********SELLING**************: STRANGE CRATES
*~^^^*~*" or something of the like.