I don't want to say "ping kickers are kind of a bad idea", but ping kickers
are kind of a bad idea. I don't know many people who enjoy playing with
ping over 150, usually they filter themselves out - no need for
administration to come in and smack people down automatically.

It is a problem that should be addressed though.