I'm always worried when I add a "me too" to these CPU spike threads because
I'm running off a VPS - and I know that's some magic red flag or something.
I have been running fine up until around the Pyromania update, now the
server seems to run fine but we will get a good stutter every few hours or
so.

(Also xsplit doesn't play nice with hl2.exe after Pyromania)