Alas, I see at least 5 crash-dumps on my server since remotely applying the
update this afternoon.  I will troubleshoot when I get home from the office
later to ensure it's not any server-side mod's contributing, etc. (all the
usual stuff).  Where I am at right now I can't do that.

PS: I saw some stuff in various threads about SteamCMD -vs- HLDSUpdateTool.  Is
SteamCMD mandatory on TF2 now? If so, must have missed that.  I kinda thought
that was limited in scope to certain 3rd party mods distributed through Steam.

PPS: Think I just accidentally did a reply to the digest without editing a bit
ago.  My apologies for the spam.